Botany Bay

Jacob Traynor

Evening Raiders , im looking at going out into Botany Bay on Sunday. Has anybody had any luck with anything recently. I have not been out in the bay for about 4 weeks but ive definately seen a slow down in the fishing in the past 2 months. Just wanted to know if anyone was on to anything ????

read through Scott Lyons reports, he post a weekly report on Botany Bay each week.

He runs "fishing sydney with Scott Lyons" tours, and they fish the Bay quite often, and quite a bit of success too.

Mate , you can try middle ground in Botany Bay between 630am to 900am for bream and whitting.You must berley and use live nippers and fresh prawns.I've been fishing once a week usually with top catches.Then you can try the drop off in front of the Novetel for the run out tide for stud whiting.

Evening Raiders , im looking at going out into Botany Bay on Sunday. Has anybody had any luck with anything recently. I have not been out in the bay for about 4 weeks but ive definately seen a slow down in the fishing in the past 2 months. Just wanted to know if anyone was on to anything ????

Mate , you can try middle ground in Botany Bay between 630am to 900am for bream and whitting.You must berley and use live nippers and fresh prawns.I've been fishing once a week usually with top catches.Then you can try the drop off in front of the Novetel for the run out tide for stud whiting.

Thanks fellas ill give it a go.

Hi Angelvic,

Can I ask when was the last time you fished ? In what temperature are you getting good fish?

I also use your tactics but not in winter.

I have to go to other spots in the winter to get the good results.

I'm just curious to see if you fish your same spots all year - feel free to PM me.

Edited by Keflapod