New Toys - Twin Power / T-Curve

brendong

Itching to give my new estuary combo a squirt whenever possible....

I went for a 2500 Shimano Twin Power with a second spool (so 4lb and 10lb Fireline will be the order of the day) and matched it to a T-Curve Flight Series 1-4kg 7 ft 2 pc (same as my other one).

Yes Slinky, I still remain a Shimano Snob for the time being...but thanks for all the info and comparisons, it was awesome!!!

post-4925-127978349607_thumb.jpg

Very nice outfit there Poddy Trapper :thumbup:

If you can't find the time to use it then just let me know and I will help you out :074:

The twin powers are a great reel and look nice too :biggrin2:

I have both a twin power 1000 and fireblood 1000 and there is very little difference between them in performance other than the drag set up really!

Nice purchase

Pete

Funny I now have both of their big brothers cause I've got a fireblood in 2500 too.

Can't wait to put the twin power through its paces against those jumbo tailor in Conjola next year June... :biggrin2::1yikes::biggrin2:

Funny I now have both of their big brothers cause I've got a fireblood in 2500 too.

Can't wait to put the twin power through its paces against those jumbo tailor in Conjola next year June... :biggrin2::1yikes::biggrin2:

lol

i have 2 of there uncle stradic 2500's and granpar stradic 4000 as well, might have toi get there great uncle twin power 4000 to even things out :biggrin2: