Minn Kota I-Pilot

paul.kenny

Hi Raiders,

I am looking at upgrading my electric motor set up by purchasing the I-Pilot for my bow mount Minn Kota and was wondering whether any fellow raiders have had any experience with the I-Pilot yet? All of the reports on the Barra and Bass sites seem pretty good and I thought it would be good for my next bass & barra trip in January next year, whilst also useful for holding position during surface fishing sessions for bream in the estuaries and Botany Bay. I would appreciate any comments or opinions on the I-Pilot!

Hi, we have rigged a fair few now and I have used about 5 on different boats and they are fantastic and well worth the money in my opinion. The spot lock is very cool and works well. The advanced auto-pilot relys on GPS so much more accurate, and also allows you to store routes and back track on them. The cruise control is also well worth the upgrade. All in all I am impressed every time I use one and we have not had any issues yet, except they are hard to get-a big back order and I have a few on order so my advise is, if you want one, get on the list and if you PM me with the unit you are after I can give you the Raider price.

Cheers,

Huey.