Pittwater 25/9/2010

gazza0878

hey fishraiders

Went out for a quick sp session with the misses today in pittwater in my boat, was very hopefully after catching some flatties last time out a couple of weeks ago with mates.

The tides weren`t the best but the weather was an amazing 25 degrees and sunny.

So anyways got out to my usual flattie spot and there wasn't much going on, there was no tidal movement and no wind so the bites were hard to come by but after about 20 mins i hooked onto a very nice size leatherjacket i have a feeling if was using bait would of got heaps of them.

So after getting a few more of them i finally hooked onto a nice fish and after a great little fight a nice 54cm flattie come up thats when i relised i forgot the landing net lol how stupid anyways used my lip grippers and got him in and took a few pics and let him go to fight another day.

Things went quiet then and only got a 25cm bream.

Then moved to another spot in very shallow water hoping to get a few on the flats but nothing , i saw a nice flattie take off for the deep and heaps of stingrays and mullet but nothing took the lure.

So headed home after that, but was a great day out on water having a fish and a couple of beers can't ask for more than that i say

post-15391-083823300 1285406600_thumb.jpgpost-15391-017253300 1285406613_thumb.jpg.