Fishing At Copacabana..

eyevan

Hey Guys,

This is my first post, i've been reading this forum for several years now and thank everyone with their useful information as it has helped me catch plently of fish, especially helping me crack the jewie code where i can catch them on a regular basis now.

I'll be heading up to copacabana (central coast) this weekend, we've got a beach house right on the beach up there. Just wanted to find out how the fishing is up there as i would like to wet a line and hopefully catch some fish, any information would be helpful for example roughly where abouts to fish, bait needed, etc..

I'd like to catch anything from bream, flatties, salmon, tailor or if lucky a jewie, I've fished up the coast for several years but mainly at the entrance where i've caught plenty of jewys off north entrance beach.

Thanks guys,

G'day buddy, mate anywhere along the beach can be good depending on tides surf etc, chuck in a whole ganged pilly or get yourself some beach worms, plenty on the beach.

Find yourself one of the many holes or gutters along the beach and I bet you get yourself a nice feed..

If there is any swell at all dont go on the rocks at copa or mac's unless your with some one that knows them well ,they dont hold much swell, fishing at this time can be patchy ,if you fish south of the lagon in the middle of the beach , you will find some brocken reef in close if its not full of sand ,good for jews and bream .northen end in the deper water you get a few reds late octerber early november , you wont get much time to fish it as there some good surf banks there at the moment ,if you like shark fish it thru the night for some big hook ups with big baits ,