Fad's Are Back For Summer

fryboy

Hi all,

I got the automated email from I&I about the replacement of some of the FADs for summer.... Some are back in now, and some still to come... (See below)

There is an automated email list which automagically notifies you of the FAD's status - you can join up at http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recreational/saltwater/fads

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear FADs List,

The 2010/11 FADs season is open, with the following FADs now deployed: (last numbers are distance from (km) and depth (m)

(6) Coffs Harbour

30° 14.858'

153° 21.605'

Coffs Harbour – 21

(7) South West Rocks

30° 50.534'

153° 11.803'

Macleay River – 16.5

(8) Port Macquarie

31° 24.567'

153° 04.725'

Hastings River – 16

(9) Laurieton

31° 39.601'

152° 56.235'

Camden Haven – 10

Further FADs will be deployed from this point on, with the coordinates posted on the FADs website once in the water.

Remember, the FADs may be up to 200m from their posted locations depending on swell, currents, wind etc

Regards,

I&I NSW FADs Team

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NSW DPI - FISH AGGREGATING DEVICES (FADs)

Dear FADs List,

The Sydney South FAD was deployed this morning at its usual location:

34° 07.658' S 151° 23.254'E

Remember, the FAD may be up to 200m from this location depending on swell, current, wind etc.

If you no longer wish to receive these updates, please send a return email to this address with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

Regards,

I&I NSW FADs Team

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NSW DPI - FISH AGGREGATING DEVICES (FADs)

Funded by the Recreational Fishing Saltwater Trust

'YOUR FISHING LICENCE FEE AT WORK'

For information about the program and to obtain FAD GPS coordinates, please visit the FADs webpage at:

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recreational/saltwater/fads

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.

Dear FADs List,

The Sydney East and Botany Bay Wide FADs were deployed this morning at their usual locations:

Sydney East = 33 59 316 ; 151 20 951 - 9.5k from botany bay @98m

Botany bay wide =33 59 672; 151 26 743 - 16km from botany bay @ 140m

Regards,