Finally Fished

arty9

Hello raiders,

This is my first post, so see how it goes.

Finally got out fishing :1fishing1: a couple times over the past week (had to take week off work to make it happen) with a mate who doesnt get out fishing much himself and enjoyed everyminute of it. Been that long, nearly forgot how to fish. Anyway Friday was most enjoyable on Botany Bay and even managed to take home a feed. Caught my first flathead on SP at 48cm, about to wonder if my pick in SP works. We managed a couple trevallys and a nice flounder to go with it on bait. Been reading reports about all the PJ's around, and their not wrong.. We caught four of the big buggers which on light gear was fun anyway. Unfortunately did see a fellow fisho keep a undersize fish which was to my much disappointment (needs to stop)but all in all a great day out

Enjoy reading all your reports and hope this is as well

Until next time

post-15745-074200200 1286855737_thumb.jpg

post-15745-059653800 1286855584_thumb.jpg

Hello raiders,

This is my first post, so see how it goes.

Finally got out fishing :1fishing1: a couple times over the past week (had to take week off work to make it happen) with a mate who doesnt get out fishing much himself and enjoyed everyminute of it. Been that long, nearly forgot how to fish. Anyway Friday was most enjoyable on Botany Bay and even managed to take home a feed. Caught my first flathead on SP at 48cm, about to wonder if my pick in SP works. We managed a couple trevallys and a nice flounder to go with it on bait. Been reading reports about all the PJ's around, and their not wrong.. We caught four of the big buggers which on light gear was fun anyway. Unfortunately did see a fellow fisho keep a undersize fish which was to my much disappointment (needs to stop)but all in all a great day out

Enjoy reading all your reports and hope this is as well

Until next time

post-15745-074200200 1286855737_thumb.jpg

post-15745-059653800 1286855584_thumb.jpg

well done