Towra Point

General Zod

Hi fellow raiders, Ive just purchased a small boat and i wanted to go to Towra Point to try and get some bream, flatties, or trevally, because Im new to boat fishing i was hoping if anyone could pm me where abouts in Towra Point are the fish, ur spot well be keeped secret i promise. I would like to put a fishing report soon as Ive been browsing and not inputing for to long now. well be heading out this friday arvo if the weather is good, and what are the best sea sick tablets i can buy, just in case.

Hi fellow raiders, Ive just purchased a small boat and i wanted to go to Towra Point to try and get some bream, flatties, or trevally, because Im new to boat fishing i was hoping if anyone could pm me where abouts in Towra Point are the fish, ur spot well be keeped secret i promise. I would like to put a fishing report soon as Ive been browsing and not inputing for to long now. well be heading out this friday arvo if the weather is good, and what are the best sea sick tablets i can buy, just in case.

1st of all mate if ur gonna get sea sick at towra point u maybe should have thought twice about the boat purchase! ha ha ha

Having said that, congratulations and may she bring to u many joyous and safe outdoor moments as mine has done for me over the years.

A word of warning, if a southerly pumps through it can get messy in a small boat from towra back to captain cook bridge and sumtimes beyond, so watch the weather and as a rule fish it early morning and head back by about 10-11am for most days.

As for spots... mate the whole of towra and its surrounds is pretty much the same. 1-4m deep, patchy weed and sand. Fishing towra is alot like a lucky dip. U know what ur most likely gonna get (flathead) but u never really know what could come next! (kings, flounder, long tom, salmon, trevs, bream, anything really)...

Just get out there and give it a go! Thats what fishing is all about mate.

Musty