Important Reminder

cut_loose

Hey guys..

Thought i'd let you know, if you have all your fishy photos on your Hard Drive, you might want to back them up on a USB or External Hard Drive.

I have both but never backed up all my photos, and yesterday the Hard Drive in my laptop crashed, so i had to go thought all my old reports to get back only around half of the photos i had. Smaller too.

Just a heads up. :1fishing1:

Hey guys..

Thought i'd let you know, if you have all your fishy photos on your Hard Drive, you might want to back them up on a USB or External Hard Drive.

I have both but never backed up all my photos, and yesterday the Hard Drive in my laptop crashed, so i had to go thought all my old reports to get back only around half of the photos i had. Smaller too.

Just a heads up. :1fishing1:

I hope you used your control panel to get all your stored pics on fishraider :thumbup: see below on how to find them

post-869-013057000 1288252304_thumb.jpeg

Yeah thanks MrsSwordy, got some of the better pictures back :thumbup:

I would use photobucket mate but i have somewhere around 10gb of photos, possible, yes, i just love taking photos. :thumbup: Plus i have to store hours of videos, so the external hard drive was the go for me.

Edited by cut_loose