Lake Mac. Great Day

twinfisher

Put in yesterday and headed off towards Swansea. Drove right into aheavy fog patch, couln,t see in front of my nose. Stopped the boat to wate for it to lift can,t waste time so i threw out a prawn with a pea sinker down to the hook,sat back, lit a smoke and the rod went off, nice bream on board same again 5 min. later.i had a grin from ear to ear. :yahoo::thumbup::biggrin2: Same rod 4 LB fireline and another prawn out it went again , lit a smoke (got to finish it this time) it,s been out for 5 min so got up to check it, before i got there i got a hit and the drag was going off, thought i had the biggest bream i,ve ever caught, turned out as a 39 cm snapper. :1yikes::yahoo::thumbup: Didn,t expect to catch that size from there(about 300 mts past Gwanderlan bowls club in 30 ft of water. I,m stoked. CHEERS NORM.

post-705-1115691225.jpg

Nice fish norm-- well done :thumbup: and :1welcomeani: to fishraider,

The fog was massive yesturday, Didn't lift to about 8:30-- nice to see a snapper of that size in the lake? have you caught them there before?

Cheers Evan,

Guest fishrunner

nice to get a snapper in the lake, looks like keeping thge pro's out is working, :1clap: .

Sounds as though you may have yourself a new spot!, sure the fog won't bother you next time.

oh yes, :1welcomeani: to the site.

cheers

Nice fish norm-- well done :thumbup:  and  :1welcomeani:  to fishraider,

The fog was massive yesturday, Didn't lift to about 8:30-- nice to see a snapper of that size in the lake? have you caught them there before?

Cheers Evan,

46980[/snapback]

no mate i,ve only been up here for a few months it,s my first hope it,s not my last.