Leader Spool Storage

wakd

I now have about 7 spools of Nitlon fluoro in various test strengths, and was wondering where I can get one of those bags that you can store all your spools of line in? Saves me having to rat around in my bag pulling every spool out and checking it for the strength I want. Does ABA have them?

Thanks,

Ben.

I dont even bother taking the Nitlon out of the box, when I do that the stupid line unspools itself. Works a treat by leaving the spool in the box, and pulling the line out the lid area (but keeping the thing closed). But remember to be careful to make sure the line doesnt get snagged or nicked rubbing against the box. Hope I made sense....

If you do it that way you still have to sort through all the spools/packs to find the weight you're looking for. It's easier with a case because you can put the spools in order. Mine goes 2lb, 4lb, 3lb, 4lb, 5lb, 6lb, 8lb, 10lb, 12lb, 14lb, 16lb, 18lb, 20lb, so I just count accross the spools to get the breaking strain I need.

47448[/snapback]

Well SOME ppl arent lucky enuff to be able to fish areas which requires anything more than 8lb leader :( SO when r we gonna head out for a jew sesh mate :1prop:

By the way ur right, it shites me having loose boxes all over the place, even if the count only goes to 2 :risata:

I'm not sure who it is, maybe Buz, but they'd scored a tuppaware container or very similar that the spools just fit into, and about 8 or so wide.

Drill holes coresponding to where the spools are, labeled each hole and worked a treat - don't know what the go was with the line keeper though.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. The Berkley one Dave pointed out was the one I had seen before, have also seen a circular type bag somewhere - looked a bit like a CD bag. Swoff, I'll have to take a look at yours on Sunday...

Ben