Pb Bream! Georges River

StunnedMullet

Hi Raiders!

After recently getting engaged, I havent had the time to go fishing- It had been a good month or so!

So we finally got some time to take the boat out in the rain on Sunday. This was my first time in a boat there, and I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan- it was like a jetski party out there! I must try during the week sometime.

Anyhow the missus and I burleyed up for an hour or so, zip.

Then while I was baiting her hook I missed an almighty run on my rod- too late! Spat the hook.

We then moved to another spot which had partial shelter- and Hayley caught her first bream - a nice 28cm model! After a short struggle she got it in the boat no worries, and was pretty stoked! I think I got myself a keeper too...

Til next time

Mick

post-11447-068566000 1291096047_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders!

After recently getting engaged, I havent had the time to go fishing- It had been a good month or so!

So we finally got some time to take the boat out in the rain on Sunday. This was my first time in a boat there, and I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan- it was like a jetski party out there! I must try during the week sometime.

Anyhow the missus and I burleyed up for an hour or so, zip.

Then while I was baiting her hook I missed an almighty run on my rod- too late! Spat the hook.

We then moved to another spot which had partial shelter- and Hayley caught her first bream - a nice 28cm model! After a short struggle she got it in the boat no worries, and was pretty stoked! I think I got myself a keeper too...

Til next time

Mick

Good on you for getting out and having fun.

Nice bream you scored there hayley well done.

chris