Outboard Needed

eniax

Hi raiders just wondering if any one out there has a outboard 40hp to 70 hp for around the $2000 mark ive been serching for months and still cant find anything and what i have found was on online shop and just slipped away from me in the last mins of auction grrrrr.

Ive also got my 7 year old at me every weekend when are we going fishing dad when are we going on the boat for some lizards in the bay grrrr im going mad!!!

please raiders any assistance would be fantastic im also in the sydney area

cheers!!!

Hi, we have a good 70HP Johno that a guy traded on a new engine and it is within your $2K budget minus installation and pre-delivery.

I also have a good 50HP Evinrude that is about half the above engine in price.

Cheers,

Huey.

Edited by Huey @ Huett Marine

Hi, we have a good 70HP Johno that a guy traded on a new engine and it is within your $2K budget minus installation and pre-delivery.

I also have a good 50HP Evinrude that is about half the above engine in price.

Cheers,

Huey.

hi thanks heaps huey the 50hp evinrude sounds great could you please tell me a bit more about it eg does it come with forward controls and is it power trim and tilt?

my old engine is a 70hp seahorse 70 something model i think it has a cracked cylinder if i gave you the motor and the forward controls would it cover delivery and install?im in the roselands area

cheers joe

hi thanks heaps huey the 50hp evinrude sounds great could you please tell me a bit more about it eg does it come with forward controls and is it power trim and tilt?

my old engine is a 70hp seahorse 70 something model i think it has a cracked cylinder if i gave you the motor and the forward controls would it cover delivery and install?im in the roselands area

cheers joe

Hi Joe, yes comes with controls but that engine at that price does not have P/T/T. Best to come in and have a look at either of them and no I would not want your dead engine-a wreaker might give you something for it. Installation and pre-delivery onto a vacant transom is about $500 and you need to have a good steering system, battery and fuel system on the boat.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Joe,

Why not give Huett Marine a call or go have a look at the motors he has, details below....

1131 Pacific Hwy

Cowan NSW 2081

Phone: (02) 9456 1444

hi leo

thanks heaps for that ive been in touch with huett just waiting for a reply things finally sound promising woohooo

Guest Aussie007

i have a 50hp without PTT once u set the angle with the rod/holes on the tilt u pretty much dont need to lift the engine at boat ramps unless u like to beach the boat but for under $1000 for a 50hp from a shop at that is a bargain even the old evinrude on a online auction site are selling for $800+ so i say snap it up :thumbup: