Finally!

gobbledock

Hit Botany this afternoon for a quick fish, since the last 5 harbour trips produced ZIP thought I`d try somewhere different.In the end managed 12 squid in half an hour and hooked multiple rats around Molix Pt (excuse spelling)

Cant wait to hit the harbour is been 2 weeks since ive been there last and it seems thing are hotting up

How did you other raiders go??

post-10853-098878000 1293356911_thumb.jpg

Hit Botany this afternoon for a quick fish, since the last 5 harbour trips produced ZIP thought I`d try somewhere different.In the end managed 12 squid in half an hour and hooked multiple rats around Molix Pt (excuse spelling)

Cant wait to hit the harbour is been 2 weeks since ive been there last and it seems thing are hotting up

How did you other raiders go??

Good work on the kingies!! I believe I saw you pulling up all those fish at about 2pm? I was flicking large plastics but could not get any fish to take them although I could see them follow the lure up to the surface.

We have caught over a dozen kings in the past week up to 63cm so all throw backs... hope you found a keeper yesterday.

Cheers

Good work on the kingies!! I believe I saw you pulling up all those fish at about 2pm? I was flicking large plastics but could not get any fish to take them although I could see them follow the lure up to the surface.

We have caught over a dozen kings in the past week up to 63cm so all throw backs... hope you found a keeper yesterday.

Cheers

Good chance there was only about six to eight boats out when we arrived. All were under size and could only manage them on sluggos while we were hooked up on baits. You could see them working the surface. Cast your sluggo amongst them and they wouldn't take it... Fussy buggers