Saturday Night Live

Crusher

Thought tonight would be too crowded at Captain Cook Bridge as Saturday and just after the full moon.

Have come with Mrs Crusher to Port Hacking to a spot that a mate pointed us to.

Got 20 lives earlier this arvo and as at 9pm we have 1 Mulloway in the boat of about 2kg and missed another hook up. Will post further if there if any action.

Bruce.

3 lines out - all 4kg mono. Two under floats with the livie held down by sinkers and suspended about 1m off the bottom and 1 livie on a paternoster directly under the boat.

Not expecting much action now until the next tide change.

Hate to tell ya mate, but captain cooks bridge wasnt crowded, but cant say there was much more action, we managed a schoolie in the first hour then My girlfriend and I fell asleep with the ratchet alarms on. lol but good stuff mate atleast one took the bite.

Hate to tell ya mate, but captain cooks bridge wasnt crowded, but cant say there was much more action, we managed a schoolie in the first hour then My girlfriend and I fell asleep with the ratchet alarms on. lol but good stuff mate atleast one took the bite.

No problem, I've wanted to fish the Hacking for Mulloway for a while and it was a good excuse. We've been doing the same with reels - using overheads with loud ratchets so they wake us when we are asleep.

The schoolies seems to be dominating the captures. We've bagged 7 in recent weeks and the biggest is 2.5kg and other reports generally have fish of a similar size.

Bruce.

Edited by Crusher