Captain Cook Bridge

PRED-ATOR

yeah mate captains is alright, if you got the boat, atleast you get a touch of privacy rather then fishing onshore with others, Just use your sounder find some deep water around, I found 43ft of water, and had a schoolie hit with in 20 minutes, on fresh squid, just stick to tide turns, generally doesnt matter if high or not, hope it helps.

If my boat wasnt in such need of maintinence I would. got alot of work to do :(. but i dont rule it out for the future, just need a couple weeks.

Buddy if you need any help restoring/repairing your boat im happy to help

: )

cant wait to get my starter motor fixed so we can all go out.

JERVIS BAY YEAH BOOOOOY!!! LOL

You have the same idea as me, once my trailor is up and going, and the motor has had its make over, im heading to jervis bay to hit up the squids there. thanks for the offer, ill consider it, but i should be good because im a 3rd yr apprentice for cars, even tho outboards confuse me tons, i still got a basic idea on whats wrong, and how to fix it.

Im a do it yourself type of person, until it breaks. :)

Edited by Rafinx

You have the same idea as me, once my trailor is up and going, and the motor has had its make over, im heading to jervis bay to hit up the squids there. thanks for the offer, ill consider it, but i should be good because im a 3rd yr apprentice for cars, even tho outboards confuse me tons, i still got a basic idea on whats wrong, and how to fix it.

Im a do it yourself type of person, until it breaks. :)

ay bro you need a hand with fixing the boat you no im here 2 help as well champ

Will im with the mrs again on saturday. did u end up fishin last nite?

Nahh...

I have this interview on monday that I have been preparing for and stuff.

Havent fished all weekend.

When I dont fish this long, my hands start to shake and my eyes go all fuzzy.

I think it is medically diagnosable.

Will have to get out on a week night and definitely on the weekend coming. Maybe do a bit of a trip. Narrabean or give the entrance a go for some practice for the social.

Will