bonito

sfernan

hey guys

i have seen alot of bonito around sydney harbour what gram and type of metal lure should i be using and were abouts are the best spots to catch bonitos and what are the best times to go out and catch them. i have been seeing some different types of bonitos but i am not shore if they are frigate mackerel in the skool or tailor. what should i be looking for to find them thanks guys if u can help me

Early Morning once sun rise as they are not so picky, the bonito are there the whole day, frigate mack usually around with bonitos in balmoral or north head. a huge school of bonitos + king can be found around clifton garden and further in near taronga zoo.

best lure to use are Halco slice, spanyid from 10 , 15 or 20g, it all depend on the gear u use, the lighter u are the further u can cast.

hope this will help u/

fook,

hey guys

i have seen alot of bonito around sydney harbour what gram and type of metal lure should i be using and were abouts are the best spots to catch bonitos and what are the best times to go out and catch them. i have been seeing some different types of bonitos but i am not shore if they are frigate mackerel in the skool or tailor. what should i be looking for to find them thanks guys if u can help me

thanks where about do u get the halco luresfrom