Stress reliever

Zdenk01

Hi Raiders,

After feeling the pressure from work I decide to take the squid gear to work with the plan

to hit the shoreline straight after work. Problem was I couldnt get it out of my head,

All day I was think'n mmmmmmm squid :wacko: I couldnt decided were to go, With very little knowledge

of sydney waterways I need to accumulate fishn spots. I decide to hit botany bay. I look at the clock &

its only 12.30 Knock off time is too far away. :1wallbash: needless to say i got very little done. Finally

knock off time comes around & im off like a scouldered cat. I finally get to the destination. 1st cast, what

a massive relief It felt like i was in heaven & I hook up. "BASTARD" got off. With my quest to know the area

i move on. Casting as I move around. I get a couple of more hookups along the way but they ended up getting off aswell. :tease:

One particular spot It looked very suspicious I had a few cast here & I hook up. At this point Im thinkn "DONT

YOU DARE DROP IT" i get it in & its only hanging on by one tenticle. I get to the shore :yahoo:

Another cast straight back there :yahoo: Im on again. I managed to snag 4 in a row from this particular spot. Then

its gone quiet. I move on with no success. by this point it very dark & not knowing the area I decide to head home.

PS. Just wondering how many desk jockey out there are feeling the pressure from there manager & has it increased

in the past 12mths. (after what my wife saw i am very concerned about the amount of pressure the bean counters are

putting on employees.)

post-12340-091826600 1297465833_thumb.jpg

Jealous. lol, i bought a twin power 2500 to replace my sonora for squidding, but due to lack of squid around the area, have not been out since tuesday. good stuff alphabet, look forward to meeting you on the water at some point, you seem like a nice guy.

Edited by Rafinx