molli pt

hed

Can someone please tell me where abouts is molli pt in botany bay i can't find on any maps ????????????? or am i just stupid Thanks, ANDREW.

Hi mate -

Molli point is short for Molineux Point which is the shipping container breakwall stretching out from Yarra Bay.

On any given weekend , just look for 30 boats parked side by side and it will be molineux point... great place for Kingfish, Tailor, Salmon etc...

I'll be there this weekend myself!

Cheers

Trung

Hi mate -

Molli point is short for Molineux Point which is the shipping container breakwall stretching out from Yarra Bay.

On any given weekend , just look for 30 boats parked side by side and it will be molineux point... great place for Kingfish, Tailor, Salmon etc...

I'll be there this weekend myself!

Cheers

Trung

post-13847-016077400 1297752532_thumb.jpg

mate all you have to do is look in the ubd street directory, page 296 and all will be revealed.

Thanks eveyone will be out there on friday morning and looks like i got it right high tide at 9am so 3hrs up and 3hrs down just might get lucky.

Becareful out there if a decent southerly picks up,can be hairy :1yikes:

Well didn't get out after all today so have planed for Monday morning instead while all others are at work, will watch out for the southerly only two of us going so might just keep it to a couple of hours in the morning and get out before lunch or move over to the runways for a bit of protection ???.

Well didn't get out after all today so have planed for Monday morning instead while all others are at work, will watch out for the southerly only two of us going so might just keep it to a couple of hours in the morning and get out before lunch or move over to the runways for a bit of protection ???.

We fish in a little tinny so usually give the bay a miss if 10+knt southerly with a chance of picking up,if the wind is like that we fish cpt cook brige or port hacking,a little more comfortable. Good luck if you go out...