please help on blackfish spots in the port hacking

micth777

cheers mate i wil give it a try and I have a alrite spot at mainbar on low tide with nippers I have a caught a few there have you tryed that

Mainbar is such a top spot, i love it, specially at night when all the soldier crabs are out, unfortunately your cleaning your feet/shoes of crab bits when your getting into the car.

Mainbar is such a top spot, i love it, specially at night when all the soldier crabs are out, unfortunately your cleaning your feet/shoes of crab bits when your getting into the car.

yer last time at mainbar it was good we would just chuck out soilder crabs as burley because there was so many and we caught a few have you ever used bread there

okay here goes Lilli Pilli, The Blue Boatshed, Rathane, Deer Park, Lochlomond, Litte Lochlomand, Gallipoli, The Hatcherie, South West Arm, Bundeena shore, Royal National Park near causeway, Stream Diversion wall, Lightning Point, Ballast Heap, The Lamp Post! Most of the Hacking you need a boat due to the limited nature of it and the best spot is a marine sanctury bugger it!

Hacking fishes best in Autumn thru winter for the big fish oh and also Gunnumatta baths when they ar not swimming there in winter!

Hope this helps!

okay here goes Lilli Pilli, The Blue Boatshed, Rathane, Deer Park, Lochlomond, Litte Lochlomand, Gallipoli, The Hatcherie, South West Arm, Bundeena shore, Royal National Park near causeway, Stream Diversion wall, Lightning Point, Ballast Heap, The Lamp Post! Most of the Hacking you need a boat due to the limited nature of it and the best spot is a marine sanctury bugger it!

Hacking fishes best in Autumn thru winter for the big fish oh and also Gunnumatta baths when they ar not swimming there in winter!

Hope this helps!

Not bad

But also the front of Little Turriel Bay

Edit

When the tide isn't running hard

Edited by davemmm

Hope this helps!

mate wasnt there a place in the hacking you didnt list!!! :biggrin2: though you are right about fishing in winter.... no one around and plenty of fish...

Not bad

But also the front of Little Turriel Bay

Edit

When the tide isn't running hard

Theres a few more but can't remember the names just know where the spots are! I think the best two or shore based spots are the Hatcheries, Bundeena shore line out to Jibbon pt and when they are there Deer Park shore. Kitchners Reef is not bad but runs like hell.

Tumra, my old man knew a lot and I am lucky enough to have old fishing maps of his naming a lot of places, its the same in the Georges a lot of places names have been lost and guys go oh looks good will pull up! But thats just progress.

If anyone and I mean anyone wants marks and tides to fish spots in Estuaries or off the rocks (and I will give rock spots a danger rating) let me know I will though keep a small select few for myself! :biggrin2:

Edited by luderick -angler