Broken Bay

Young Gun

Hi all,

Im thinking about heading out on saturday morning with a mate and trying to find some decent fish trolling off broken bay. We would most likly be heading straight out off west head and trying to find some traps or driftwood and hopefully a few dolphin fish.. Has anyone had any luck latly off broken bay?? Any advice on where to troll or tactics we could try would be really helpful and much appreciated.

Thanks YG :beersmile:

Hi Matthew,

I'm out saturday too. Staying overnight on the mooring to get some squid hopefully then out early to chase some kings. Just the usual spots, Trawleys, Boultons or West reef.. Haven't heard anything about the dollies but i have been getting Kings.

Let me know how you go.

Dave

sorry mate no updates from me i haven’t hit the water in weeks due to trailer repairs

was planning to get out there this weekend but got a call last night from a mate with spare tickets to soundwave this weekend so ill be there instead

I would be trying the traps around 9mile for some dollies and don’t forget to atleast have 1 purple skirt in your spread

I hear inside pitty has lots of rats still with some decent’s mixed in

Should hopefully be back on the water next weekend I hate seeing the boat sitting in the driveway

Anything else been firing in Broken Bay or surrounds? I'm taking a mate out on saturday,(another PomE) and the last thing i want is for him to go home empty handed. Any reliable flathead drifts firing?

Dave

mate work the 50/60mtr lines and you should find them

ill send u some marks if u need em