Sydney Harbour Mulloway

david88

hey guys, iv been fishing the harbour for a while now but iv never targeted jews.

I have a fair bit of squid in the freezer so tonight/tomorrow morning i wanna hit the harbour in search of a jew.

would anybody be able to fill me in on a few spots to anchor up and have a try? general areas are fine but id really appreciate any particular spots/landmarks/gps.

Im not after anybody's secret 'spot x' as i think these must be earned. just after a few spots to try until i have my own 'spot x'.

we launch from rose bay ramp.

thanks heaps guys. tight lines to all.

hey guys, iv been fishing the harbour for a while now but iv never targeted jews.

I have a fair bit of squid in the freezer so tonight/tomorrow morning i wanna hit the harbour in search of a jew.

would anybody be able to fill me in on a few spots to anchor up and have a try? general areas are fine but id really appreciate any particular spots/landmarks/gps.

Im not after anybody's secret 'spot x' as i think these must be earned. just after a few spots to try until i have my own 'spot x'.

we launch from rose bay ramp.

thanks heaps guys. tight lines to all.

I asked a mate the same question a few years back, and his reply was..... "in the water" :) made me laugh, but he was serious.

For me the Hawkesbury has some unreal Jew spots that have fired for me in the past.

I would be concentrating your efforts in waters that have a bit of murk to them. eg Roseville Bridge area, Parra River, thats my thinking.

Good luck with it.

Mick

Edited by iMick