Hawkesbury

bream reeper

Fish Dangar island for flathead and bream. Some nice flatties up to 60cm. The odd whiting and blue swimmer aswell. If you want flathead, bream and jewies then travel further too milson island and fish the point that faces the parramatta wreck. Missed a big run a few weeks ago there. Good luck

Fish Dangar island for flathead and bream. Some nice flatties up to 60cm. The odd whiting and blue swimmer aswell. If you want flathead, bream and jewies then travel further too milson island and fish the point that faces the parramatta wreck. Missed a big run a few weeks ago there. Good luck

Where abouts around Danger do you fish?

Dave

We fish the point that faces directly to the brooklyn marina. Lots of houses with wharves. This is the best time of the year to fish it for flatties and i even managed a legal snapper last time!

Where about is the Paramatta wreck???/

hey mate ,

the parramatta wreck is 300 metres down from the vines if you were going towards bar point

its in the corner next to the oyster leases , you cant miss it

keegz

yes, thats right.

It is nessled between the vines and bar point. Its not too hard to find:)

Ok this might sound funny and a little silly...I know where Bar point is... But where is the vines? and in which direction from Bar point? Does someone have a map? :biggrin2:

The Vines is probably the top bream spot in the hawkesbury. It also has great jews available. When you are on your way to bar pt, instead of going through the passage. Try going the other side and the cliffs along the bank are known a the vines. I can't find a very detailed map to show you but hopefully you can understand my brief instructions. Good luck

The Vines is probably the top bream spot in the hawkesbury. It also has great jews available. When you are on your way to bar pt, instead of going through the passage. Try going the other side and the cliffs along the bank are known a the vines. I can't find a very detailed map to show you but hopefully you can understand my brief instructions. Good luck

Heading west its on your right....

Also you will notice the vegitation changes a little and gets more rainforest like. Theres a massive drop off.

Near The mouth of Berowra Creek on the right if you are comin out, There is a rather large oyster lease that holds bream flathead, whiting and jewfish. I have found that the most common catch here is flathead on prawn baits but bream are around if you have the right lure or bait. Try Bar island for jewfish and big bream. Live or fresh bait is best!

I'm no expert about down near the boat ramp but i do know that all the rockwalls and rock bars hold fish. Especially Big Brem

Edited by mack attack 79