My first fishing report

rosesayshi

Hi All

I was very fortunate to stumble upon a prize from the fish raider social I'd like to think I won it as an encouragement prize as I successfully managed to completely stuff up my boyfriends three reels on the one day whilst at the social and yes I know I'm totally gifted :1prop: . The prize was a Shakespeare rod and reel. Well, on Easter Sunday I got the opportunity to christen it and was very happy with the rod as well as my fishing skills. The rod was extremely easy to use and I had absolutely no trouble with casting it every time. I also managed somehow to catch a jew fish which was 47cm :1fishing1: . It was a great feel knowing that I was able to catch a fish all on my own and also was very surprised that I didn't stuff up my reel at all the whole time :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: .

Thank you Stewy and Donna for giving me that great prize and am planning to catch alot more fish with it in the future. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by fish fingers

congratulations sweetheart! you certainly surprized me with the way you were casting the rod so far and acurately all on your own, and I didnt even have to guide you on how or when to strike as you set the hook all by yourself without me even knowing you were getting a bite!

before I know it you will be out fishing me!

pete.

Congratulations!!!

Sounds like a great all round effort.

A Jew is a Jew no matter how you caught it!

The addiction begins!

P.s I still haven't found a cure.

The addictions worse than gambling, and no therapist can stop them from swimming in my head :wacko: .

Lol gotta watch out fellaz. This is what happens when you put a rod in your missus hands, they become better anglers then us !! My missus out fishes me all the time in the estuaries. Espeacially on bream and whiting !!

Well done with your first jewy on your new rod that is awesome !!

"The Addiction Has Started, how you gonna stop it ??"

Hope you get many more well deserved fish under you belt.

Cheers,

jez

Hi All

I was very fortunate to stumble upon a prize from the fish raider social I'd like to think I won it as an encouragement prize as I successfully managed to completely stuff up my boyfriends three reels on the one day whilst at the social and yes I know I'm totally gifted :1prop: . The prize was a Shakespeare rod and reel. Well, on Easter Sunday I got the opportunity to christen it and was very happy with the rod as well as my fishing skills. The rod was extremely easy to use and I had absolutely no trouble with casting it every time. I also managed somehow to catch a jew fish which was 47cm :1fishing1: . It was a great feel knowing that I was able to catch a fish all on my own and also was very surprised that I didn't stuff up my reel at all the whole time :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: .

Thank you Stewy and Donna for giving me that great prize and am planning to catch alot more fish with it in the future. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Looks like the rod and reel is in good hands :1fishing

Way to go catching a jewfish to test the new gear

chris