Sunday Breaming

Hi Raiders

Got out today for a short session on the Parra. Was a nice day for it but strangely not many boats at the ramp at Drummoyne (must be getting too cold for some). Slow start but managed to find a few in IC. Got 9 or 10 (1/2 doz being legal size or better. Best for the day is the one pictured which went 38 to the fork. All sent off back to their murky haunts.

Cheers Blood Knot

post-99-058993800 1307262092_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders

Got out today for a short session on the Parra. Was a nice day for it but strangely not many boats at the ramp at Drummoyne (must be getting too cold for some). Slow start but managed to find a few in IC. Got 9 or 10 (1/2 doz being legal size or better. Best for the day is the one pictured which went 38 to the fork. All sent off back to their murky haunts.

Cheers Blood Knot

post-99-058993800 1307262092_thumb.jpg

nice bream

lures or bait?

well buggerme !!!! two mods actually posting fishing reports :1yikes: Well done John and some fine breaming from the new vessel :yahoo:

Onya Stewy, thanks for taking the time to notice LOL.

Yeh a bit slack in this department. I put em up when their little tails flop over the end of the 40cm measuring stick like this one did. Guess I will need a longer ruler now - I dont usually operate at the long end too often:1prop:

Cheers Blood Knot

post-99-069153000 1307348005_thumb.jpg