Should I make the trip

Yarraone

Hi guys just wondering if you think I should make the trip down to Sydney this weekend to wet a line.. The weather has been very cold and wet up this way in Bathurst.. Looking at all the forcasts and sea breeze it l;ooks like big southerly's and strong winds not to mention the chance of rain as well?? :1badmood:

Just wondering what other are doing or planning this weekend? SHOULD I MAKE THE TRIP???

Hi guys just wondering if you think I should make the trip down to Sydney this weekend to wet a line.. The weather has been very cold and wet up this way in Bathurst.. Looking at all the forcasts and sea breeze it l;ooks like big southerly's and strong winds not to mention the chance of rain as well?? :1badmood:

Just wondering what other are doing or planning this weekend? SHOULD I MAKE THE TRIP???

deffinately make the trip ! hawksberry has been fishing well lately and always seem to fish better in the bad weather

messeage me if you want more information on some hotspots:)

deffinately make the trip ! hawksberry has been fishing well lately and always seem to fish better in the bad weather

messeage me if you want more information on some hotspots:)

Mat I will take you up on that PM... As everytime I make the trip and the weather is shitty on the river .. the fish turn off????So just in case I have sent you a PM