Berowra waters

willradley

Fished the flats behind the ferry this morning for a few small flatty and under size tailor

All caught on pumpkin seed colour gulps. Very active morning but nothing of size.. Headed home when I couldn't stand being wet any longer, best hot shower i have ever had

I have still had no luck locating the spot coral tree in Berowra waters yet so if there Is anyone out there that can help me with it's where abouts it would be a very happy man as I would love to give it a crack on my next outing

I launch at Berowra all the time. Never heard of Coral Tree, what is that?

Hey locodave

This spot has come up on a few of the raiders past post but is also shown on a well known fishing DVD which hosted by a well known fisho who has fly fishing charters in the harbour

The spot is somewhere in Berowra it appears to be in the main flow but can't quite pick it but the mark used to find it is a large coral tree in the yard of a house that lines the water front, its great for picking up Jew flatty and bream according to the DVD

If you come across this in your travels let me know, I usually fish from the kayak and can't explore all that far It may even be as far up as bar point if you can get your hands on the DVD you may be able to pick straight away