Tuesday Morn On The River

mitch

well hit the Parra this morning with Mario for a few hours in chase of a few bream. The day started off slowly as we only managed a couple of bream in the first 2 bays. A move was on the cards and we opted for the Lane Cove. Was quite to start with but once we got into it a bit things started to fire up. every dark little corner was holding a nice bream and I was unfortunate enough to lose a Bruiser right infront of us to a Pylon and overtight drag :thumbdown::hitsfan: ooops my bad

Started to hit the boats and the bream started to come to the boat. all in all about 20 bream came on board with only 2 undersize. the average size was around the 30 mark and my best 5 probably about 3.5kg. most of the bream were caugh fishing on the bottom underneath the boats and very slow twitches with Bulky hawgs done the damage.

we were fishing the bottom about 10m from anything when my line went tight and drag was screeming, my first thought was yes a Jew :yahoo: after we chaseed the fish through the boats it was clear it wasn't a jew and after about 5 mins I boated a stonker Trevor that went 55cm and was easy 2kg :yahoo::thumbup: .

Back to the ramp by 1230. Not a bad day on the river at all, thanks for taking me out for the day mario

Mario will post pics soon, as I left my camera home

Mitch

Top day Mitch,

thanks for showing me some spots and taking control of the leccy. totally enjoyed the day :1fishing1: ,eventhough I only managed one decent bream and a few chopper tailors.

The trevally was BIG !! the biggest i've ever seen, two thumbs up for Mitch who managed to land the trevor on 4lb leader. :1clap:

Here are the pictures:

post-690-1118130221_thumb.jpg

post-690-1118130336_thumb.jpg

post-690-1118130322_thumb.jpg

post-690-1118130440_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to fish with you again mate, I need to catch up ....

cheers,

Mario

Edited by bmar560

well done mate,

called Mario just after u landed the trevor. To say he was excited was an understated. I has excited for u guys too. Wish i was out in the water rather than in school cramming for my exams. The weather looked pretty gd too so guess u guys had a great day. Well done mate.

regards

Darryl

Damn good bag of 3.5kg Mitch :thumbup: ...

And Mario, congrats on christening ur bream on ur new Chopstix :thumbup:

Matt

PS Mitch, that jighead in the 2nd last pic...looks familiar, what is it?

Edited by Matrix