Does anyone know if yowie bay wharf is fnished?

PRED-ATOR

Guest Aussie007

i was there 2 days ago they havent even started the new wharf... use swollow rock reserve much better there is a small beach and modern wharf to use plus heaps of parking

Guest Aussie007

its the last boat ramp up stream in the port hacking on swallow rock drive, grays point, 2232 if u plan to do fishing outside it will take u about 15-20mins to reach the heads but u wont have parking problems like everywhere else in the port hacking

enter the street here www.whereis.com

its the last boat ramp up stream in the port hacking on swallow rock drive, grays point, 2232 if u plan to do fishing outside it will take u about 15-20mins to reach the heads but u wont have parking problems like everywhere else in the port hacking

enter the street here www.whereis.com

Cheers Gazza, first fish is heading your way (unless its a flathead)

Guest Aussie007

Cheers Gazza, first fish is heading your way (unless its a flathead)

mate inside the port hacking is pissy fishing during winter i was out there about 2 weeks ago anywhere we anchored around 100-200m off the heads we were onto fish after fish if u head out there try to go out just off the heads in 14 meters there are huge schools of big slimie macks everywhere we caught 7 or 8 species in around 4 hours of fishing all up at lease 25-30 fish

mate inside the port hacking is pissy fishing during winter i was out there about 2 weeks ago anywhere we anchored around 100-200m off the heads we were onto fish after fish if u head out there try to go out just off the heads in 14 meters there are huge schools of big slimie macks everywhere we caught 7 or 8 species in around 4 hours of fishing all up at lease 25-30 fish

Sounds good Gazza,

I mostly do the harbour and hawkesburry and outwide from there usually but i will definately give the hacking a go. Slimeys are awesome fun on light tackle.

Thanks again mate