New to sydney

farizzy

Hi all, Just moved to sydney from melbourne. I fish the snapper seasons and the tuna in portland but now im a fish out of water. I live near rosville bringe and im loving it. My goal is to bang a nice king, hairtail,and a jew. I no this will take a while as i need to put the time on the water. Ive been out twice and cruised to the heads. i notice just before the spit bridge a heap of boats in close. Are they targeting kings?????. i also noticed most guys use the gangs. im tipping there are some toothy fish about.

With the morings, can i just hook up to any or are they private property.

and lastly on plastics. i had a little flick and had 1 mighty hit. felt flatty like but dropped it shortly after. i lost a heap of tails, leather jackest im tipping, i only saw the canoe guys ficking. Is it worth it or is it just there are bigger fish outside no one really targets the bream and flattys in the river.

im lovin this site as it will help me get my target fish. Would love any help or tips even tho im a x victorian haha.

I fish Roseville a fair bit. Its a bit patchy in winter but i get the occassional big bream, flathead or tailor on the plastics. If you can get some live or fresh squid or yakkas then have a go at night on a tide change and you should be in with a chance of hairtail and jew! Your best chance for hairtail though is cowan creek!