Snapper Snatcher

mattygong

Hey Raiders

New here and thought i would ask if anyone has had much experience with snappaer snatcher style rigs??

Have never tried them before... Took my Partner fishing for the first time yesterday, Weather was amazing!! Decied that we would fish in close off scarborough...water was alive with bait but could not get through the barracutta... Thought we would give the snapper snatcher a go... She ended up boating 5 reds between 1 and 2.5 kgs... Best thing was the circle hooks meant she had no need to strike simply start winding and they were hooked!! Little disapointed really i tried all my usual techniques and could not get through the Cutta and salmon. Out fished on my own boat :(

Ended up being a great day on the water... Would reccomend these rigs to anyone!! Money well spent.

New here and thought i would ask if anyone has had much experience with snappaer snatcher style rigs??

Sounds like you had a great day.

I really enjoy the snapper snatchers - very good, very easy. However, I'm a little reluctant to use them as they're expensive, and with leather jackets, sharks and snags the cost starts adding up!

Mike

I use them always,,, they are the best IMO,, I have them for sale if you would like to buy them in lots of 10 (only in 5/0 hook 2 different colours),,

$5 each= $50 for 10 + postage,,,I couldnt see postage more than $5 so would be $55 including postage for 10

sure beats paying $12-$15 for the Black Magic ones

email me idolzz@hotmail

or call me 0414334412

Anthony