tuna again

mad_mullet

hi people after wednesdays effort we had to get out there again, so we loaded up the mullet and headed for the mountain, first drop we got a full string of gems and all of a sudden the electric reel starts screaming off line, damn sharks, so it gets easy again and another 50 metres its loads up and starts peeling off again,, damn this,,, the fourth time this happened the line gets to the boat and there a mako chewing on the last of its feed and waves us goodbye, he left us with some gem heads, so we decided to try one more drop, we move to another spot have a drop same thing but this time it pops the braid, so we gave up and went for a cube, the drift was nice and the weather was getting better the first strip lands us a 4kg albacore that got sliced up and eaten strait away,, hmmmm sushimi, second strip around the 230pm mark hooks up solid on 15 and the reels screaming,,after a decent fight and the fish not wanting to come to the boat about an hour later gaffs in and we deck a 40kg fin, high fives all round and we get back to it,, quiet for a wile not even a shark we started to cube heavier as it was just on dark, i turn the underwater lights on and bang off goes the 15 again, a good fight and 50 mins later i put the gaff in and the fish goes nuts bends my gaff in half does a few cartwheels ect, second gaff goes in and we deck a nice 30kg fin,, all in all it was a good day and were able to cruise back in at a comfortable 20-25knts with another good feed of fin

hope you enjoyed the post people

cheers

post-10639-020484500 1312723433_thumb.jpg

post-10639-081945200 1312723468_thumb.jpg

You are starting to make this Tuna fishing look easy aren't you.

Arman told me that he heard of a few Fin being caught out there and Dave is making a bit of a Pig of himself this season with the Yellow fin ! !

Keep up the good work and Congratulations all round.

Big Ken

You are starting to make this Tuna fishing look easy aren't you.

Arman told me that he heard of a few Fin being caught out there and Dave is making a bit of a Pig of himself this season with the Yellow fin ! !

Keep up the good work and Congratulations all round.

Big Ken

onya boys,nice fish there

and andrew i noticed a beer in the drink,appeared to still have beer in it

are you OK

AND

hey did you know that,, A ,, is crooked

,lol,haha

and kenny rumor has it that your cardboard cutout has been seriously devalued by the new and improved (young lass ) version

haha

Sorry lads see what happens when i cant catch a yft

Edited by mr magoo