ANGLAPRO BOATS

Guest hawkesbass

Guest hawkesbass

hi all i am looking at buying a anglapro outlaw 424 pro tinnie or the outlaw 444 pro just wondering if anyone on here has one or knows someone who does and has information to share on performance and qaulity of the boats

hi all i am looking at buying a anglapro outlaw 424 pro tinnie or the outlaw 444 pro just wondering if anyone on here has one or knows someone who does and has information to share on performance and qaulity of the boats

I know a bloke who is selling his anglapro 444 because it bangs like crazy. He has only had it for a year and is getting rid of it

Funny reply Andrew.

Yes, that would be me. Mate, if you want to book in a Chiro Anglapro is the way to go. Great quality plate boat, excleent stregnth, quality suzuki four stroke. But the ride in some relatively minor chop was like bouncing in a jumping castle.

PM me cause I would be happy to speak about it over the phone. One of those trailer magazines also claimed 40+ knots on the 50 HP. Now that was bogas, lucky to hit 30 MAX. But 27 was about right.

On the other hand. Trout fishing MACHINE!!!. Smooth waters slow trolling is is excellent. I wont put the product down in any smooth water. But I would watch the chop.

Horses for courses as usual but my wife has a crook back, so the boat had to go.

Squidboy