strongest fish

luvbigfish

gday raiders , just curious to every ones thoughts of there strongest fish ever caught (pound for pound!) , ive heard from another websites that the amberjack is? for me its the kingie :thumbup: yet ive never caught yellowfin tuna (or amberjack) which i hear pull hard.im very interested to hear other raiders experiences :biggrin2:

cheers paul

gday raiders , just curious to every ones thoughts of there strongest fish ever caught (pound for pound!) , ive heard from another websites that the amberjack is? for me its the kingie :thumbup: yet ive never caught yellowfin tuna (or amberjack) which i hear pull hard.im very interested to hear other raiders experiences :biggrin2:

cheers paul

The humble mullet pound for pound they go the hardest.

Blue groper pull like a freight train pound for pound are just evil strong

Agree totally with this. 5kg of blue groper is a hell of a lot harder to stop than 5kg of any other fish i've caught, including kingies etc

Ben

cheers paul

EVERYBODY KNOWS THE HARDEST PULLING FISH "POUND FOR POUND" IS BABY SNAPPER! how hard to those pinkies pull? u'd swear u had a keeper!

bloody things! :074:

Musty :thumbup:

Mate, with that Avatar you gotta agree with me on the MULLET LOL !!

Hey thats our buddy Joe Dirt! :074:

Dont knock the mullet mate its a party at the back, business up the front- and a hard pulling estuary fish pound for pound! what more could u ask for? :wacko:

Musty

Pulling hard fish - don't you mean pickin' up chix at Rooty Hill RSL/Wenty Leagues or Doonside Workers?!!!:074:

Hey thats our buddy Joe Dirt! :074:

Dont knock the mullet mate its a party at the back, business up the front- and a hard pulling estuary fish pound for pound! what more could u ask for? :wacko:

Musty

Have to agree with a few people on here that pound for pound the humble mullet is hard to beat. Caught one in a canoe that weighed just under 2kg and it dragged me all over the place (with 2 people in the boat). A 1 kilo luderick would also drag a 1 kilo trout backwards without trouble.