First Jew On Rubber

stainless

Hows this for a first time effort. Couldn't get any live bait so my mate convinced me to have a throw with a big Storm shad. First throw with new rod and reel at a new species with a new lure. Woohoo. 16 Kgs of joy joy joy...... :1clap:

post-811-1118585611.jpg

Hows this for a first time effort. Couldn't get any live bait so my mate convinced me to have a throw with a big Storm shad. First throw with new rod and reel at a new species with a new lure. Woohoo. 16 Kgs of joy joy joy...... :1clap:

52288[/snapback]

:05: Aaaarrrgghhh!!!!! Technology............. All better now. Thanks to all that offered enlightenment. Lets see if I can get this right. :05:

post-811-1118629059_thumb.jpg

:05: Aaaarrrgghhh!!!!! Technology.............    All better now. Thanks to all that offered enlightenment.  Lets see if I can get this right.  :05:

52340[/snapback]

well done there mate and :1welcomeani: nice jew :thumbup:

Congrats on joining a great site Stainless :1welcomeani: . And an even bigger congrats on a great brag fish. Looks like a nice river jew. I don't want to know exactly where you caught it but mentioning the water is a good bit of info to go with a good fish.

52344[/snapback]

Sorry guys. Guess I just got caught up in the moment of finally conquering technology. The fish was caught in the Broadwater on the Gold Coast right at the start of the runout. We could see some thing tearing into the mullet evey now and then and thought we would give it a go with the only lure we had in the boat. I know the area is just a bit outside your area of preference but if I can make a post from here now and again I would be more than happy :biggrin2: