The 3 amigos plus 1

Another great day at Gladesville on the blackfish with Littlemisswordie joining me and Tide N knots (Pete) for a memorable session.

luci and I left at sparrows around 5 am for our hour drive and stopped off at Maccas for a quick breakfast which wasnt to bad.

On arriving Pete pulled up right behind us and the weather looked great with mid tide rising and hardly any wind.

Pete had scored some nice weed and we started burleying hard and it didnt take long for the blackfish to come on the bite albeit a little slow to start the keeper net started filling pretty quickly.

The fish were good ones as well with some over 40cms and a couple of bust offs and a screamer that took over 20mtrs of line off my alvey before pulling the hooks :ranting2:

Just when we thought it couldnt get any better,Adam our new found mate from Poland turns up and it was great to see him again and with the sun blazing away Adam went home and grabbed a couple of coldies that went down a treat.

We fished on into the arvo and pulled the pin around 2.30 so we could get a break from the never ending traffic.While Pete was cleaning the catch our new friend the pelican came along for a look as he had been hanging around all day and didnt get in our way so he was rewarded with a tasty blackfish for his troubles.

post-256-014306800 1316076146_thumb.jpg

post-256-062061800 1316076148_thumb.jpg

post-256-042415100 1316076151_thumb.jpg

We had 21 in the bag with plenty missed and busted off and a fair few thrown back as we had plenty.

post-256-016376300 1316076135_thumb.jpg

post-256-059428700 1316076138_thumb.jpg

post-256-092465400 1316076141_thumb.jpg

Thanks for a top day out everyone and especially Luci who was super patient all day and her casting skills with the alvey were becoming almost lengedary.

Great to catch up with you again Pete and I am glad this time the fish were actually there :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy and Luci(Littlemissswordie)

what a great day~ top wheather, top company and fish as well!!! thanks for your company today guys (and gal) , although the fish never really came on thick and fast our hookup rate per bite was pretty high so the bag gradually filled as the day went by and at the end we had a great catch. Some of those fish were real honkers, especially the one you lost stewy - I would have liked to have seen it, I wouldnt be surprised if it was a surgeon! Next time I will be taking some sunscreen though, I am red down one side of my face!! It was really nice to meet Adam and also luci,I have a feeling luci copped a bit of sunburn also. Those nice cold hienikens that adam gave us sure went down a treat in the warm sun- any bloke that offers you a nice cold beer on a hot day is alright by me!!!

It was good catching up for a fish once again stewy and I look forward to catching up again at the social on the 25th.

pete.

The pied piper of blackfish, you whistle and they come running, congrats to Team Swordy on a top blackie session... :thumbup:

Well I would have come up to Avoca and fished with you Ray but you had to do something stupid like "WORK" :074: I have no idea what you see in that silly pastime :tease:

Cheers Stewy