Boat Trailers

quintrex52

G Day raiders, I own a 5.2m quintrex and wish to upgrade my boat trailer (To many frustrating moments at the ramp). What are some of the raiders recommendations? Some important features I'd like are that i want to be able to launch and retrieve by myself, mesh walkway and LED lighting. Any recommendations would be great .Cheers

Edited by Dangler7

while I was at Sydney boat show I was looking at the Boab boat hire stand and noticed the trailers they use - looked to be a great trailer. They said they were made by them and do sell them aswell, all alloy and price was better then what I paid for a gal dunbier of similar size.

A nother one I like Mackay multi roller trailer looks to be very strong and the under carriage that holds the axles is easy adjustable to get the right balance.

after all this I am happy with my dunbier (wide track drive on)though Ive had trouble getting the under carriage at the right location, where the axle would be best theres a cross member that cant be moved preventing me from getting the right ball weight.

Mesh walk ways and LED light are usualy optional, watch how much they charge for the LEDs might save you money to fit them yourself afetr purchase.

Brett

• 2 weeks later...