1 Squid = 2 Kings

tentonner

Hey raiders, just quick report from the harbour today, was out at the crack this morning and first cast of the day resulted in a medium sized squid, with hopes high proceeded to not catch another squid for 2 hrs, eventually gave up and went to north head to see if there were any salmon around, sounded a couple of schools down deep but didnt try to catch any if they weren't on the surface. So went back to middle harbour, anchored up and the first hour of the run out we landed two kings and had another spit the hook at the boat. First was one was around 60 cm and the other 65cm, have heard about people getting fined for having fish 1cm under so chucked him back because I didnt really trust my measuring of it.

All in all not a bad morning, good to see a few kings having not really targeted them through the winter.

Well done on the Kingies,

Nice to see a plan come together,

The Kings look like the next thing on my hit list, as there seems to be more and more reports.

Probably not a bad idea releasing it as you cant risk it hopefully its good karma for you,

Regards,

Nathan

So jealous. Good work mate. Wish I will have boat to chase kings haha.

Great to hear you put it back. Maybe you will get hook on again when it becomes bigger. Sometimes I still see some azn that bleed undersized kings at kiama :( Such a shame cuz i'm azn too.