Bents basin area or Windsor area?

burnsie

Hey mate,

I've fished in the gorge area before, the rock look out or something, well there is a look out point down there somewhere that my friend and i climbed down, i seriously would never do that again, but we caught one decent sized bass with a surface cicada. If your after some action on lures. The nepean at penrith is awesome at night time. and its starting to get warmer now which is good. use really dark or black lures that either paddle or make a bit of noise. My mate went at around midnight a while back and caught 12 in about 2 hours. So when the time is right they are there.

Hey mate,

I've fished in the gorge area before, the rock look out or something, well there is a look out point down there somewhere that my friend and i climbed down, i seriously would never do that again, but we caught one decent sized bass with a surface cicada. If your after some action on lures. The nepean at penrith is awesome at night time. and its starting to get warmer now which is good. use really dark or black lures that either paddle or make a bit of noise. My mate went at around midnight a while back and caught 12 in about 2 hours. So when the time is right they are there.

hey mate i can fully agree with fishing the nepean river. its like a gold mine for bass. look for the heavily weeded areas and any trees in the water. u will get plenty of snags but plenty of fish too. i caught 2 bass 35 cm plus just 2 nights ago. i was down below the weir where the river narrows. great fishing all along it though.

hey mate i can fully agree with fishing the nepean river. its like a gold mine for bass. look for the heavily weeded areas and any trees in the water. u will get plenty of snags but plenty of fish too. i caught 2 bass 35 cm plus just 2 nights ago. i was down below the weir where the river narrows. great fishing all along it though.

hey where abouts is the weir? ive tried lookin for it but cant find it !

Thanks I've fished there a little bit with out any success... To get to the weir u take the right hand turn just before the bridge on the great western before u cross the nepean

park at the nepean rowing club and walk to the right if ur facing the river in the opposite direction on the bridges and u will see the drop off, you cant miss it as its about a 1 metre drop.

Rider, i was out there about two weeks ago. Ive been using the baby vibes and swallow diving minnows and had a few boils but no hits. What kind of lures have u guys been using? Ive brought some mid diving lures to try earlier in the day to get abit deeper and i might try some of the squidgy flick baits. also got spinner baits too.

Rider, i was out there about two weeks ago. Ive been using the baby vibes and swallow diving minnows and had a few boils but no hits. What kind of lures have u guys been using? Ive brought some mid diving lures to try earlier in the day to get abit deeper and i might try some of the squidgy flick baits. also got spinner baits too.

small vibes in the gold colors work well

Any surface lure, they cant seem to get enough, went down last night and had a few flicks, caught plenty but only small one, the weather needs to warm up a bit before the big ones come out to play.