Woy Woy land based 01/10/2011

Benji-martin

My first report so here we go, went down to Woy Woy on Saturday the throw a few Plastics around. Started up near the T wharf near the station there. Started about 7am and something hit my plastic on about the third cast which bit me off straight away not sure what it was. Darted walking up the shore line and throwing plastics around the boats that are around there got a few hits bug mosses them all. Got up to the boat ramp and then went around the corner and finally got my first and only fish of the day, it wasn't big but still happy. It was now 10:30 and the wind started to pick up so I called it quits and went home.

I'm on my IPhone does anyone know I can up load pictures from my phone?

Guest hawkesbass

Get a app called tapatalk and when app uploaded on phone open tapatalk and search for fishraider and go into fishing reports then in top right hand corner click on the arrow symbol and hit start new topic then write your report to add photos you open advanced options then add photos from the camera roll on the phone then when post is finnished hit send and it will load onto fishraider hope this helps

Well done on the fish. It goes to show that persistance really pays off.

That's a fair walk you have done. So not only have you managed a fish but you have managed to squeeze some exercise in as well :biggrin2: .

Hey Squidin if you don't mind telling me where abouts do you get your whiting at Woy Woy. I just moved to the area and I am searching high and low for some good spots. I tried using bloodworms just to the left of where you launch your boat on Fathers day and managed a few fish but they were only small ones.

congrats once again on the fish

gav

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first report so here we go, went down to Woy Woy on Saturday the throw a few Plastics around. Started up near the T wharf near the station there. Started about 7am and something hit my plastic on about the third cast which bit me off straight away not sure what it was. Darted walking up the shore line and throwing plastics around the boats that are around there got a few hits bug mosses them all. Got up to the boat ramp and then went around the corner and finally got my first and only fish of the day, it wasn't big but still happy. It was now 10:30 and the wind started to pick up so I called it quits and went home.

I'm on my IPhone does anyone know I can up load pictures from my phone?

Yeah good question let me know when you work it out