Big Squid ^^

boy53

Hi All,

Attached pic is the squid that I caught last week. Caught on Yamashita 2.2 glow orange.

I didn't measure the length but it was as big as my thigh :D and my height is 172cm.

Thanks,

Max

post-16332-088206400 1319167937_thumb.jpg

Nice squid mate. I got one around that size yesterday afternoon down on the port hacking. It was taking line like no tomorrow!!! It justed smashed my 2.5g yamashita....

Thanks mate, squids are coming in now. Will go chase more after work haha :) Any pic of yours mate?

Guest Aussie007

Hi All,

Attached pic is the squid that I caught last week. Caught on Yamashita 2.2 glow orange.

I didn't measure the length but it was as big as my thigh :D and my height is 172cm.

Thanks,

Max

there is something missing from your picture........ wheres the ink on your clothes? :biggrin2:

Guest Aussie007

talking about getting inked i coped a nice 1 yesterday on the boat on my face jumper canopy of the boat my mates thought it was funny

it often is funny the only time it isnt is when its you getting inked :074: i have noticed the only time i get inked is on wharfs when i pick the squid up out of the water with the rod if u lean over the wharf or boat and grab the squid while in the water u have control over where it inks :biggrin2:

Guest Aussie007

i no that but was grabbing my mates squid and other rods hooked up i laughed but my mum didn't she had 2 do the washing :)

squid ink takes a lot of washes to get the ink out i mean a lot! dont ask me how i know :wacko: