REEF MAGIC - Heading To Port Stephens

Hi all,

As usual we will be heading to Port Stephens around mid January for the marlin season for approximately 3 months. We will again be moored at Soldiers Point Marina and will either take clients from there or pick up & drop off in Nelson Bay.

It would be great to see some raiders up there this year as we had a great time this season up there and caught plenty of fish - only going zero's on 1 day.

All bookings will be on a first in basis.

Anyway if you have any queries please send us a PM or give me a call on 0407 113349.

Cheers Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

G'Day Damo,

We'll be heading up late Jan as well. Will let you know dates when we finalise. At this stage will take the kids up for the last week of Jan but will let you know when we book something solid in.

For the everyone else I don't believe there is any better fishing in the world within 2 hours of a capital city where day trips and long weekends will leave you with more fishing memories than most have in a lifetime.

Catch you up there.

G'Day Damo,

We'll be heading up late Jan as well. Will let you know dates when we finalise. At this stage will take the kids up for the last week of Jan but will let you know when we book something solid in.

For the everyone else I don't believe there is any better fishing in the world within 2 hours of a capital city where day trips and long weekends will leave you with more fishing memories than most have in a lifetime.

Catch you up there.

Hi Mark,

Great that you and Rob will be back up there this year, will be good to catch up with you.

Cheers Damo

Hey mate, i have heard good reports about port stephens in february. Typically, when is the most favourable time to fish for marlin in PS?

Hi.. generally the best time is around the end of February early March but this is also when all the comps are generally on, but late March this year was good fishing.

Cheers Damo