Seal sighting

Doods

I was out fishing in the lake today and was amazed to see a seal swim past then hang around for half an hour or so playing around near the chanel markers at the drop off. Has anyone else seen seals in the lake, this was a first for me, have fished the area for the last 5 years or so.

I was out fishing in the lake today and was amazed to see a seal swim past then hang around for half an hour or so playing around near the chanel markers at the drop off. Has anyone else seen seals in the lake, this was a first for me, have fished the area for the last 5 years or so.

i have seen a seal at botany bay at la pa.

Saw one eating a fairy penguin off Bangalley Head Avalon a few months ago. Perhaps the seals are getting more numerous as the various fisheries licence buy-backs take effect??