Looking Custom Canopy dealers

pdelux

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you would know any dealers to make a custom canopy (not bimini) for my little runaboat. I had an awesome one which was in great condition, side windows etc, until some scumbag thought it would look better on his boat, and stole it just the other day. Sad but true.

I have found this site: http://www.onsitecovers.com.au/

But just wondering if you guys knew of any more in Sydney Area? Also does anyone know if one can be made to be removable (removed from the boat), as I don't really want to get another one stolen.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you would know any dealers to make a custom canopy (not bimini) for my little runaboat. I had an awesome one which was in great condition, side windows etc, until some scumbag thought it would look better on his boat, and stole it just the other day. Sad but true.

I have found this site: http://www.onsitecovers.com.au/

But just wondering if you guys knew of any more in Sydney Area? Also does anyone know if one can be made to be removable (removed from the boat), as I don't really want to get another one stolen.

Thanks!

Streamline boat covers Kirrawee put a custom cover and canopy on my boat. Top job too... :thumbup:

Certainly can vouch for Stewart from Aloft, He did my clears , very easy to deal with and did a top job. he is not expensive either and I did compare prices.

Try Stewart from aloft boat covers Phone 0403 699 684

He done my cover & clears and done a great job of both and he will work with you on the design your after.

He works mobile and will come to you.

Brett