bull shark

PRED-ATOR

I know that there are plenty in middle harbour. Around Castle Crag in Sugarloaf Bay there are juveniles under the 2m mark. Further up near the Roseville Bridge holds a few bigger fish to around 2.6m. Saw one up here earlier this year cruising in the in the middle of the harbour. No guarantees that one would take your bait though. Make sure it is something with plenty of smell like a tuna head, bonito frame or big, bleeding livie. The jewies are in middle harbour also. Well worth a shot!

I was thinking of going for jewies tonight aswell but dont really want to get soaked I guess thats part of the adventure will see how I feel at the emd of the day,

as for the Bull sharks I am hoping to tangle with one one of these days see if my gear can take the punishment,

Regards,

Nathan

To be honest bud sharks seem to turn off in the rain, you may still catch one but ur gunna need some sorta solid berley trail, I'm gearing up for a dedicated inshore shark fish next week, and we've organized 30kg of berley alone plus a back up of another 30 if it's slow,

Big smelly baits will do your damage

Post some photos Of your night I'm definitely interested to see how you go