Quick Flick On The Parra'...

Pukka

Me and Mick C's 'EP plan' was cancelled due to the wind forecast this morning, so instead we opted for a quick flick around the boats on the Parra'.

The fish weren't there in numbers but there were still some quality fish to be had. We only caught 5 decent fish but those fish we estimated would have tipped us over the 4 kilo mark in a comp' so we were well happy with the mornings work.

The ol'faithful watermelon Bug Ant did 'the business' for me, while Mick used a Bass Minnow in watermelon. All the fish came off the bottom in depths of around 12 feet.

Once the tide bottomed out, the bite stopped, the wind got stronger, and we decided it was a good time to head for home.

Here's a pic' of the best fish of the morning that went 40.5cm to the fork.

Pukk'

405cmbrjc.jpg

Guest fishrunner

That's a nice lookin bream there pukka,

well done.

Those 3inch power hawgs are gettin rare, only got 1/2 pack left of watermelon, and quite a few packs of pearl blue as this is the only colour I can find.

will be hitting the harbour myself on sunday, hope I get a few like that as well!

cheers

Those 3inch power hawgs are gettin rare, only got 1/2 pack left of watermelon, and quite a few packs of pearl blue as this is the only colour I can find.

cheers

53365[/snapback]

Cheers fishrunner, but I don't know where your reference to "3" Hawgs" came from? :)

Like I said I was using Ecogear 2 inch Bug Ants. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the replies fellas and thanks for sorting the pic' out Ken :thumbup:

Joe

Guest fishrunner

mmmm, sorry bout that :tease: , got hawgs on the brain!

even I don't know where that came from :wacko: ,.

Still though, don't underestimate the power of the hawg!!!!

cheers