Middle of the day school saved me from a big fat zero!

brettmann86

Hey raiders took my mates boat out today as mine is getting a whole new bunch of electronics fitted and tuned,

We fished from mooney bridge to danger drifting for nothing then tried plastics at the rail bridge for nothing then another drift for another zero at this point I said let's just anchor under the mooney bridge cause I'm gunna have a nap in the shade. So we did and I half heartedly grabbed a fresh prawn from the esky and chucked it on, first cast and I'm just getting comfortable when I hear ZZZzzzzzzzzz wow I'm on picked rod up and yup there's weight then nothing and after a few choice words the lines tight again but under the boat now instead of behind as before WHAT THE?? Back into the fight and after a little mucking bout I boards my first day time Jewie he measured at 52cm so to say I was happy is an understatement after that the nap idea was put to rest and we caught another 3 Jews but they were all cute lil babies lol so now I'm driving home with a grin thinking to myself I should nap while fishi g more often ha ha ha

You'll never find out if you don't ask mate I don't mind sharing was anchored directly under the freeway bridge, 3rd section over from the south side

thx mate your a good man, ill check it out when im up there maybe ill try having a nap while im there to hahaha