PB Flathead

jaysondanielgraham

Hay all,

Went for a session last night at Woy Woy railway bridge. Managed to catch some squid last night so from asking a local found out this is a great spot to head. Loaded up the 10kg Tcurve and off i went. First bait in the water nothing for like a hour or more, not even on soft plastics. Then i noticed the rod tip slightly bouncing slowly lifted the rod just to see. Head shake and a lot off weight after a short fight my personal best Flathead came to the surface. She went 74cm oh happy days. Next bait instant hit but this time a lot bigger. Saw a big silver flash in the water and that is all i got busted off against the pylons on the bridge. Would like to think a nice big jew. anyway the big girl went back into the drink and i went to sleep a happy man. Can not wait to get back hear soon.

Wish I had of got that guys name who told me about that spot because if he didn't tell me bout it I would never have gone there.

I wish more people were like this because I know if a young guy came up to me in the future and I can help him catch a fish that he will remember for the rest of his life then it is worth sharing a spot or two.

Nice one, i'll have to get the kayak out there.