Sat night Jew

tba003

Hey guys only brief report because I'm using my phone might add pics soon. Went out to kissing point wharf sat night was running abit late got there about 11 was packed an only had one rod out the front about 1 30 I was un-hooking a flaty for this guy when I missed a nice run. Then everyone left about 2 30 decided stick round was feeling good knowing the tide was nearly all the way in about 10 to 4 zzzzzzzzzz off she goes and 72cm Jew landed. Left just b4 5 after cleaning up all the rubish left behind by others. Had a younger friend of mine with me who thought the brim I caught earlier was big so made his night an think I just made another keen fisho :D. Guess the report didn't end up being to brief to easy to get worked up. :D

good work mate, its sad the amount of rubbish people leave behind it makes fishermen and fisherladies of corse get a bad wrap, its more than easy to clean up our mess why not just do it,, good work on the fish mate keener than i am that late into the night but there is them times where its just that peacefull you just dont want to leave lol

Nice fish and top effort mate, especially on the clean up of the place. I cant understand how people can leave the sort of rubbish they do around the public jetties and warves and still wonder why we end up with situations where the councils/government ban fishing from such places.

Always worth sticking around once everyone eles has taken their noise, torches etc home if your chasing Jew.

Rich

Good on you mate,

Honestly your better then me cause if I see the crowd i dont even bother ill go elsewhere or home.

well deserved fish for the time and effort you put into it.

I usually will not fish on a saturday night because of the crowds and get very frustrated with line crossing rubbish and noise etc but good on you for putting up with that,

There's plenty of jew in the system at the moment come to think of it the parra has been pretty productive for the jew this year lets hope it keeps being this productive,

Regards,

Nathan

Well done on your catch and good on you for cleaning up the mess made by other inconsiderate fishos who tarnish the sport and who are largely responsible for the decision to ban fishing on public wharves ..... it takes little effort taking your rubbish with you and disposing it appropriately.

good work mate, its sad the amount of rubbish people leave behind it makes fishermen and fisherladies of corse get a bad wrap, its more than easy to clean up our mess why not just do it,, good work on the fish mate keener than i am that late into the night but there is them times where its just that peacefull you just dont want to leave lol

Good result mate with the jew.With regards to the rubbish problem it is only a matter of time before they ban fishing on all the wharves.The minister has already banned Cabarita wharf and said that he will ban all 75 wharves in the harbour if this practice continues.Fishermen are their own worst enemies and in the end there will be no fishing spots in the harbour for anyone.