pittwater or Sydney?

Tf200

I would like to take the boat out on Saturday (weather permitting) and i don't know where to go :/

I have heard that pittwater is having trouble with trawlers and there Arn't many fish about, i might try Sydney but i need to know which area is more productive :)

Thanks, matt

Its a sad state of affairs(considering my boat is moored in Pittwater)but its up for sale and i can't wait to get a new 14 ft centre console on a trailer and choose where i fish.

I would choose the harbour EVERY time. Unless you know every nook and cranny of Pittwater, its a desert. I go from Taylors Pt. to offshore and 9/10 times, i see zero on sounder. Them pros rape the place. You only have to see how well the harbour has been getting better since pros were banned. Year after year it gets better. Last year .. heaps of 80 to 90cm Kings. This year .... well just read Wacko's reports. 1.3m kings. And not just one. They are back, and that is GREAT :thumbup: . And it is down to pro fishing/ trawling being banned.

People think it may be bad for the economy?... people travel from all over the world to fish Sydney Harbour, (me included), and they spend heaps of coin.

Lets hope Pittwater can recover in years to come :biggrin2: .

Rant over!

Dave